Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2013

Links, Links, and more Links

Friday is seriously the best link-up day! 
I can't get over how many good link-ups and awesome bloggers I find.



Photobucket

Dear Enchiladas, I made a pretty darn good attempt to make you last night and failed. I found your recipe on pinterest and you looked so good! After like an hour of slaving in the kitchen and finally getting to taste you, you were overly cheesy. Even my husband said so... Boooooo to you.

Dear red velvet cake balls, I will try to make you when I get my lazy butt off my blog. You better turn out a million times better than my enchiladas or I may just give up on making new things. You look so good on Pinterest and the ones my cousin made for my baby shower were AMAZING! plus my hubby would really appreciate them after his long day today.

Dear school, I should really do my research for my english paper today but I'm not feeling it at all. I also need to study for my psychology quiz and exam that I have coming up next week. While I'm at it, I should probably do my math homework and get prepared to start my 8 week sociology class. Ewh what a procrastinator I am being.

Dear lovely husband, I really hope your work day isn't as bad as you made it sound like it was going to be last night. I know it's your first day of WLC and you have A LOT to cover, but I'll be here waiting to comfort you when you come home (: hopefully with some red velvet cake balls.

Dear Cayden, It's getting closer and closer to the time we get to meet you! Mommy has been scrambling around like a manic to get things ready. I appreciate you staying small for the one simple fact that it'll make labor easier and faster. However, you have me and everyone else worried that something is wrong with you. Please come out to be a perfect healthy baby boy!







What is your spouse's favorite animal?
Me- Rottweiler, does that count?
Chris- Zebra or Alpaca 

What does your spouse do..what's their occupation? Explain as much as you possibly can.
Me- He's a mechanic in the army. He busts his butt taking care of soldiers and working on anything with wheels.
Chris- She mostly works from the bed, sleeping long hours. Also a full-time student.
                ^^ haha, he's hilarious. In my defense, I recently left my job because they wouldn't             
                      accommodate to me being pregnant.
        
What is your spouse's favorite pro sports team?
Me- Michigan... ewh, that hurt to type. and recently the Bengals (:
Chris- The Bengals and Cincinnati Reds

If your spouse could retire anywhere, where would they choose?
Me- I'm pretty sure he would go anywhere outside of the US that he could snowboard.
Chris- Tennessee

What is something on your spouse's bucket list?
Me- Skydiving for sure.
Chris- to travel to every state.

What is your spouse's favorite candy or sweet?
Me- anything red velvet cake haha!
Chris- Sour gummies

What is something your spouse would love to have in their dream home? Like a specific room they want, etc.
Me- a man cave
Chris- a walk in closet

If your spouse could only watch one movie over and over for a week, which one would it be?
Me- I can't really think of a movie, but he would definitely watch the show Spartacus over and over.
Chris- 21 jump street

Who chose the wedding colors? Your or your spouse? What were they?
Me- What wedding colors?
Chris- The courthouse did.
              ^^ haha(:

If your spouse could teach a monkey one trick, what would they have it do?
Me- to do the dishes or to bring him a beer whenever he wanted.
Chris- to drive her to McD's and get her a sweet tea whenever she wants.
             ^^^ prego girl cravings (:







next week's questions...

1.  What is your spouse’s favorite room in the house?
2.  What was the first picture of you both? Where were you/when was it?
3.  Describe a typical evening at home.
4.  What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you & your spouse in public?
5.  What do you like best about your spouse’s personality?
6.  When it comes to ________ my spouse would win first prize.
7.  What is your spouse’s best physical feature?
8.  What is your spouse’s most indispensable possession and why?
9.  Do you think your spouse will be a good Mom/Dad  (why or why not) or if you already have children, what makes your spouse a great Mom/Dad?
10.  What is something that your spouse is optimistic AND pessimistic about?






  Ohsoamelia


4 comments:

  1. Too funny! Loved reading your answer to the questions and your husbands! My favorite question is the last one about monkeys!
    Visiting from the Friday Chaos blog hop, and am a new follower! Would love for you to visit my blog!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE blog and congrats on the baby - I love the name you've picked out!


    Happy Friday!
    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all... LOVE the name Cayden. So adorable!! You must be getting so anxious to meet him!!
    Second, thank you so much for linking up! Glad you are loving this link up!
    I believe every girl said that their spouse needs a man cave!! Hahaha, too funny.
    Love that your hubby would teach the monkey to go out and get you whatever you were craving!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. red velvet cake balls sounds amazing right now!
    skydiving sounds terrifying to me...yikes!
    congratulations on your sweet baby to come!

    glad yall linked up!

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts