First off, Thank you to Rachel for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I started blogging in November 2012 to kind of help keep our friends and families up to date with how we were doing. Now that I have gotten more into blogging, I find it nice to be able to write down all of my thoughts and memories and share them with everyone else.
By accepting the Liebster Award, I have to answer 11 questions given by my nominator and list 11 random facts about myself, so here goes nothing...
1. What is your favorite restaurant and why?
- hmmm that one is a toss up right now. Chili's is definitely up there. They have the most amazing buffalo chicken burger in the world! And then I'll have to say Panera. Their broccoli cheddar soup is the bomb.
2. Where is your favorite place to unwind from a busy day?
- call me corny , but when I've had a long day there's no place else I'd rather be then laying in my husbands arms.
3. When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up?
-I'm pretty sure I wanted to be a school teacher.
4. What advice would you give your 10 year-old self knowing what you do now?
- school teachers don't make enough money to support your expensive self. Let alone your family. Nursing is the way to go my dear. (:
5. What's the best advice someone else have given you?
-To look past all the negatives and instead dwell on all the positive.
6. How did you meet your significant other?
- His sister was one of my friends. He was in town on leave and I was having a party at my house. I had never met him before and didn't really care to to be honest. But my gosh , when that gorgeous man walked through my door , it was game over.
7. What are you currently looking forward to?
-seeing my precious son for the first time !(:
8. What's your favorite song?
- this changes on the daily. but for the moment it's probably "Sweet Nothings" by Calvin Harris Ft. Florence
9. If you can go on vacation now, where would you go?
-honestly, anywhere with a beach and warmer weather.
10. What's a secret skill that you have?
- I honestly can't think of any secret skill I have. what the heck!?
I guess I could say that I do a pretty good job of keeping up with this blog, my husband, being pregnant, and school. That seems to be a pretty impressive skill to me.
11. Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
- Wow, there are so many amazing people in my life that I don't think I could choose just one. My best friend Chelsea, both of my parents, and my husband have been through some pretty rough battles and have come out stronger than ever from them. They definitely have a lot of influence on me.
11 random facts about Ashley...
I really think my pregnant belly button is the cutest.
I love spicy anything. especially Flaming hot cheetos
My favorite color is Yellow
Tennessee is my favorite state
I used to be a cheerleader and miss the heck out of it
I'm a terrible singer, but I love singing
I spoil my dog way to much
I love the sun shine
I'm deathly scared of the ocean and spiders
I want to visit every state before I die
I can't wait to move to Colorado(:
Now, here are 5 nominees from me:
...and my 11 questions asked:
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- What is your all time favorite memory?
- What's your favorite candy?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- What's the best piece of advice you've recieved?
- What movie could you watch over and over?
- What's something you couldn't live without?
- If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Winter or summer?
- Where's your favorite place to shop?
- What's your favorite quote?