Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello Mr. Monday

Well let me start off by saying our weekend was extremely boring. 
We literally sat in the house most of the weekend and cried about being sick.
Yeah, that's right... We both have some sort of cold.
Christopher refuses to take any medicine (He's so stubborn)
and since I'm prego, I can't take anything.

The one good thing that come out of our weekend was that we got our maternity pictures done!
Here's the little sneak peek we were given by our awesome photographer...
Check her out Jeanna Grayce Photography !












&& here is a little creepy hello from baby Cayden.










3 comments:

  1. Adorable photos. I wish I had had professional maternity photos taken when I was pregnant. I love the one of Daddy hugging your belly - so sweet! Just stumbled across your blog from the Stichin' Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for linking up to Meet Me Mondays. I love these photos! I didn't get maternity pictures taken but I really wish I had. Maybe for the next kiddo =) Congrats and good luck with everything! I can't wait to read more of your posts!

    -Amy @ The Stitchin' Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, you all look adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts