Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I made an Etsy Shop!

Since Chris left on deployment, I have become extra crafty.
I am actually so proud of my craftiness that I made an Etsy shop.
Does that make me totally lame?!
Yeah, maybe. Whatever.

My little man went down for the night around 10, 
which gave me the perfect time to get started.
The shop is a little rough right now and lacking A LOT!
but hey, I'm working on it!
I'd LOVE for you to take a few seconds a check it out.



Listings to look forward to on the shop:


>>Personalized Double wall tumbler cups
>>Personalized glasses (Wine glasses, Storage glasses, Beer mugs,etc.)
>>Car Decals
>>Vinyl Wall quotes/decals
>>Laptop/cell phone decals
>>Personalized frames


Everything can be custom made. Item, color, font, design, you name it!
Someone PLEASE be excited with me?!




2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I fave'd your shop Your items are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you and I favorited your shop! Congrats and many sales to you!!!

    Rekita | Her & Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts