Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bubbly Pizza


Are you looking for a quick easy dinner?
If you said yes, then I think I have the perfect thing for you.
Bubbly Pizza!

All you need...
1 can of biscuits 
All the toppings you want
1 jar of pizza sauce
2 cups of your choice of shredded cheese


-1-Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray the bottom and sides of pan with non stick spray. Cut the bicuits into quarters and layer the bottom of your pan
-2- add all the toppings you chose ontop of the biscuits. I used just pepperoni, but I mean you could literally throw anything on this! Just like a regular pizza.
-3- dump the entire jar of pizza sauce over everything and then layer on half of the shredded cheese you decided on.
-4- Pop that baby in the oven for 20 minutes. When that times up throw on the rest of the cheese and put in for another five minutes.

And there you go!
Bubbly pizza.
You're welcome (;

3 comments:

  1. I never thought to use biscuits, good idea! I'll have to try it the next time Erik has duty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looks delicous!! It's the perfect simple recipe for nights when I don't want to put a lot of effort into dinner.

    Jenni
    thebeautifullittlefools.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts