Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jon's Basic Graduation

Since my husband gets totally embarassed (even though secretly he loves it) when I brag on him, 
I'll add another exciting thing that has happened.
While we were on leave, we headed down to Georgia for my brother in law's graduation from basic.
Sooo YAY! for Jon (:

Chris and I with my amazing in laws


The boys saluting their father.

My Husband getting totally embarrassed at me showing off all his new bling and new rank.

Chris and His mother decided that I should show off my best assets to make him feel more comfortable. Haha.

 Jon with his girlfriend after graduation.

The group of boys Jon graduated with.


 Aren't we just adorbale ?



2 comments:

  1. awe! love all the photos! congrats to your husband!
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too funny, and hey!, congrats to the husband on the promotion! :)

    In other great news, I received a Liebster Award nomination yesterday, and I'm super excited to be passing it on to you today! You can check out the post here: http://goingreenjourney.blogspot.com/2013/09/guess-who-got-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts