Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cardiologist


We had an appointment at the Cardiologist the other day.
The Doctor, Dr. Smith, (who is amazing by the way) told us that Mr. Cayden is looking good.
He is growing like he should and has still kept his appetite up. (they expect that to decrease)
There is still a 50/50 chance of surgery. Which still pulls at my heart.
Dr. Smith said that they want to wait until he is 6months old to give us a definite 
answer as to if they want to do it or not.
They said by then we should be able to tell if the hole is getting smaller on its own or not.
So until then we have appointments once a month.


After the appointment, Chris had to go back into work and I had to go to my last final.
My friend Laura watched my baby boy && when I came to pick him up,
She had him in her daughters Pink swing.
He absolutely LOVED it. 
So now I am on a search for a swing.
I don't know why I was thinking we didn't need one.
My search isn't going to well because I just don't have the money to spend right now.
but hopefully soon we will find something more in our price range!


5 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that the hole is getting smaller on it's own. He is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your adorable baby boy! Not sure the background info but I had open heart surgery at three months old and I turned out okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so adorable. I hope the hole gets smaller on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Swings are good to wait and buy because some babies don't like them at all!!!! Check out amazon sometimes you can get them for really great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ashley! I think your site is so cute! I'd like you to know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award! To find out more, please check out my latest post here: http://www.mysubconsciousramblings.com/2013/06/yay-i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html Take care!

    Loren @ My {Sub}Conscious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts