Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Re-Cap

Friday, Chris and I spent the night in relaxing on the couch. I made lasagna for dinner and it was just wonderful (: seriously. We caught up on a couple of our shows, well my shows. "The Following" has me totally sucked in. I never know what's going to happen next and it just keeps getting more crazy! I must say, I highly recommend getting into this show. and of course we had to watch "Vampire Diaries". I was hooked on this show pretty badly, but I'm not going to lie.. it's starting to bore me. and I already made my comment on "Army Wives" I was obsessed with the show but I just can't bring my self to watch it now that they have all these new people. such a bummer /:


Saturday, Chris went to the gym while I got up and got ready. When he got home we went and grabbed something to eat at Five Guys with a couple of our friends. We are in LOVE with their burgers. Pregnancy approved (; Then we headed over to the mall. We walked around for a couple hours and ended up running across the street to get Yo Johnny's frozen yogurt. Delicious. We headed back to the mall and ended up seeing the movie Olympus Has Fallen. O M G S H. It was absolutely insane. I'm talking like beyond A+ rating movie. Gerard Butler = total badass (:


Sunday, just another one of those lazy days. We got up and I made my spoiled hubby the Peanut Butter Banana French Toast that I made the other day. Then we pretty much just laid around the house. Blogging. Video Games. Homework. That about sums it up... Oh and Chris took my puppy boy for a run and after an hour of them being gone I guess I forgot he took our dog and I started searching my house for him, freaking out because he is usually up my butt and I couldn't find him... oh ridiculous pregnancy brain.


Linking up with ...

2 comments:

  1. I have never watched Army Wives but I do love The Following. And we will have to definitely check out that movie! My hubby just loves movie nights ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Saturday night had a trip to get frozen yogurt too! And our Sunday was pretty much exactly like yours, it's good to have lazy days :)

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts