It's Tuesday... again.
and personally, it's been a cruddy day for me.
I woke up at 430 this morning with cramps all over my stomach, which meant no going back to sleep for me.
I laid on the couch awake while Chris got ready and left for work. I watched a couple shows and cuddle up with my puppy until I could finally relax a little bit. Around 830 I made my way back to bed. I ended up sleeping until 1, but it was an off and on sleep so it was pretty lousy. Anyways, I got out of bed and took a shower. I finished writing my English research paper. Then came to realize that I have MASSIVE amounts of work to do for Sociology... plus I still need to finish my Psychology paper. Wow, college is kicking my ass for sure.
Tomorrow morning I have a breast feeding class to go to. I'm pretty excited to go because I know absolutely nothing about breast feeding. I just know that it's highly recommended to do. I'm also pretty bummed because they recommend that your spouse comes with you but Chris is in WLC so he can't come. Oh well. I also found Samantha over at Hooah and Hiccups post to be helpful. Definitely check it out if you're in the same spot as me.
For all those mommies out there. This one will GLADLY take any advice.
- I'm nervous about waking up with the baby all the time. If you know me, I am NOT a morning person.
- I'm nervous that I don't have what it takes to be a mom. Juggling school, a baby, a dog, and possibly a job, plus being the best wifey (: I don't know if I'll be able to do it.
- What about my body post-baby?! I'm all sorts of insecure already, now what am I going to do with all the extra weight and whatever else comes with...?
- I guess I need to get to backing my hospital bags. I've read so many lists, but what do I actually need?
- Between the next 3-4 months we will be PCS to Colorado. That's a 28 hour drive... with two seperate cars, a baby, and a dog... How do we make this work?
- How bad is labor.. honestly?