Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

On with the day.





I confess.. I had a bowl of cereal during my chaos this morning, and then ate another bowl for lunch.

I confess... I'm scared to death that my body is going to be ruined after having my sweet baby. So far, I've saved my stomach from stretch marks (knock on wood) but I do have a few on my legs and boobs. I know that I'm pregnant and supposed to gain weight, but the numbers I see on the scale are still pretty scary.

I confess... I have become completely, unhealthily addicted to blogging and stalking other bloggers.

I confess... When I am at home, I hate wearing clothes. I'd rather run around in a sports bra and panties. Especially now that I am pregnant. I feel like they suffocate my body and I can't stand it. I think I need to go live on a beach. That way I can just wear a bikini all day and of course, soak up the sun (:

I confess... my blog is a mess right now, but I'm trying to fix it up. I just keep getting distracted or pulled away from the computer. It's coming along though... kind of.









We plan on building a house when we get to Colorado.
These rooms really caught my eye for the new place (:


Oh baby Cayden (: I can't wait to dress you up in cute little out fits like this. I definitely have to make a shadow box of when you were born, and newborn pictures are a must!


Adorable outfits? Yes, please. I need to go new clothes shopping after I have the baby.




I will have this body after the baby, and I will wear this bikini.
Hopefully...



 Last but not least, I guess I was stabbed in the heart.












 

8 comments:

  1. I love the new look you are giving the blog! So cute! and love this post! I have all those same pictures on my Pinterest account in a baby picture file for when I have kids! Such a fun and exciting time for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a military wife? Saw the baby pic in the acu's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cereal, and wearing sports bra's around the house too! That purple bikini is amazing! Just found you from the becuase shannna said so hop!
    New follower!
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to be the same way when I get pregnant. Mmmm cereal.... Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am due NOW with my second baby and can't wait to go shopping again! I'm so sick of maternity clothes! And I've never had problems with strech marks and I swear by shea butter. 100% shea butter- you would have to find it at a natural or holistic market. And I think its totally normal to fear your body not going back to normal. Thankfully I did after #1 but now I'm nervous about #2... This pregnancy has not been quite as kind. Visiting from the link up!
    Jen
    www.goteambowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could seriously eat cereal for every meal! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the top on that bikini! i've seen some in target recently...so cute! :)
    And girl, cereal is where it is at! :)
    And creep away friend, creep away! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being addicted to bloggers isn't bad. My blog friends seem to have the qualities that I can't find in real-life friends (other than my husband).

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts