1. Where was the proposal? How did it all go down?
Chris:I bought a 50 cent ring out of a machine because I aint got no money, and I proposed in front of the building we got our marriage license in.
Ashley: We had been talking about and decided to get married over skype. He actually got down on one knee in front of the building to get our marriage license. I didn't expect it at all, and the ladies inside watching from the window loved it (:
2. Name one thing that makes you similar to your spouse, and one thing that makes you totally opposite from your spouse.
Chris: We both love spending money we dont have. I would be in the gym every day if I could. Her not so much.
Ashley: We are both pretty goofy. Our motivation to stay/get in shape is completely opposite. I'm lazy and he is at the top of his game.
3. When was your very first date? What did you do?
Chris: bob evans breakfast. We awkwardly talked about the night before and attempted and failed at holding hands.
Ashley: haha! Bob Evans after a crazy night.
4. How many boy or girlfriends did your spouse have before you?
Chris: who knows
Ashley: Too many to count. He is a stud after all.
5. Complete the sentence: My spouse is a natural born ________.
Ashley: macho man (;
6. Our marriage would be absolutely perfect if we could just agree on __________.
Chris: how to punish the dog and knowing what to do when were bored.
Ashley: cutting COD time and not spending money on things we don't need.
7. Which of these does your spouse have more of, in your opinion?
Chris: Sense of adventure. She came to New York on a whim just to see me, then it went from there. Her humor needs work because she never laughs at my jokes. Sense of time is gone when she starts doing her make up and common sense went out the window when she asked if the dinosaur eggs in the oatmeal were real dinosaur eggs.
Ashley: Sense of Humor, He is CONSTANTLY cracking jokes, or doing something absolutely ridiculous to get a laugh out of someone. His Sense of adventure comes pretty close though because he would pretty much do anything, anywhere.
8. Where is the oddest location you have ever shared a kiss with your spouse?
Chris:on the toilet
Ashley: the toilet... we are romantic, I know (:
9. Complete this sentence: I knew I had found the love of my life when my spouse, ______.
Chris: drunkenly said " hey, your cute, come here" when we first met.
Ashley: walked through my front door. no joke.
10. Explain the outfit that you love most on your spouse.
Chris: that all natural outfit
Ashley: His uniform. mmm (: He could model in that thing.
Linking up with...