Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Where's Spring?!

It's the end of March and it's supposed to be spring. Ha how funny. It sure doesn't feel like spring here in New York. It just keeps snowing. Fort Drum was on a delay today. I don't think Chris left for work until like 8am compared to his usual 5am. Oh and we are expecting another foot or two. What the hell?! I'm so ready to pack our things and leave. I can't wait until we PCS.

Well my day has consisted of absolutely nothing. I wrote the intro to my English paper of which I am not happy about so I'm sure I'll end up re doing it before the night is over. Now I'm getting ready to go to my Psychology class...



1. Do you celebrate Saint Patrick's Day? How?
-If wearing green counts? We didn't really celebrate it at all. Chris is taking a class and can't drink the entire month he is in it and obviously I'm not able to enjoying any alcoholic beverages. So there went that St. Patty's day for us. What a bummer, I know.


2. It's March which means spring break! We want to know how your spring break went or if it hasn't happened yet, what will your spring break consist of? 
-My spring break from school starts Friday. It's going to consist of cuddling on the couch with my adorable dog and showering my amazing husband with love everyday when he comes home from work.


3. A Zombie Apocalypse happens and you're stripped of all your luxury items. What beauty product would you miss the most?
- Chapstick. I can't live with out it.


4. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about?
- The ban on pitbulls. I think it's ridiculous. My pit is the most loving baby you will ever meet. He has never been aggressive towards anyone and we literally picked him up off the streets. He was STARVED. You could see his bones through his skin, but he was still just as gentle as could be.


5. What's the #1 most played song on your ipod?
- Sweet Nothings by Calvin Harris. I can't seem to get enough of it (:








Linking up today with...

1 comment:

Past Posts