Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Truths and Lie

To answer my two truths and a lie...

-I've never been skydiving before!-
My husband has been begging me since we got married to go with him sometime this summer we plan on doing it. plan on being the key words. I've got to find it somewhere inside of me to really go!

-Nursing school 3 times-
sad but true. I started out at Butler Tech, finished all the pre recs I had to do, and then was sadly informed a couple weeks before classes that my financial aid wouldn't cover the entire nursing part so I unfortunately couldn't go. On top of that, none of my courses would transfer ANYWHERE. I started over at Miami University but had to drop out in the middle of the semester because I had to work two jobs to support myself due to some financial problems. Well, now I am in school AGAIN! determined to get it finished this time. Wish me luck...

-Married my husband after two months-
I sure did! He happened to be one of my friends brothers that I had never met. He was in town on leave from the Army and I was having a party at my house. His sister brought him over and I knew as soon as he walked in the door that he was something special. I actually told my mom the next day that I had met the man I was going to marry. (of course she thought I was crazy) but here we are, a year down the road, happily married with a precious baby boy on the way (:


So Mallory, you were completely correct!











2 comments:

  1. Heartwarming stories about falling head over heels in love always make me smile inside. Even if it's just a small paragraph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just played around with the options to customize on here and uploaded my own background. I don't understand how to use the websites ones very well.

    Yeah you can promote it if you'd like. I haven't gotten that far yet haha.

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts