Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Rant!

Today I seem to be in the mood to bitch.
As a pregnant woman surrounded by a bunch of idiots in the world, I feel I have the right to.
maybe not? but it sounded good in my head.




1. Time Warner Cable in Upstate New York
Please pack all your belongings and go to hell. Your service sucks and your employees are rude. We've had your service for a total of about three months now and we've seen nothing. When we turn the tv on to watch cable, we have to wait at least a minute so that our screen can come on, go black, then come back on.When we scroll through any menu/guide on the cable, it takes about 20 mins just to get to the next page. Oh and don't let me forget about the internet. It works about 50 percent of the time. Even though we are supposed to have the fastest and most reliable internet? Personally, If I am spending 110 dollars a month on something, I expect it to work 100 percent of the time. And the employees, dear lord. You'd think you just murdered the most important person in their life when you're talking to them... in the words of Sweet Brown, ain't nobody got time for dat.

2. Those sad boys called "Baby Daddy"
Let me start off by saying...Baby Daddy and Father of the Child are two different things. A father of the child is a respectable MAN who takes care of his baby no matter if he is with or without the mother of the child. A baby daddy is a boy who is basically just a sperm donor. Now to my reasoning on going on a rant about this. I recently got on facebook and stumbled upon a conversation on a "baby daddys" status. He was of course complaining that the mother of his child wouldn't let him see his kid. Which in return got a comment from the baby's mom's friends stating that he shouldn't be trying to make her look bad on facebook. Well like a typical baby daddy, this boy had a temper tantrum... calling his baby's mom and friends bitches, cunts, and my personal favorite "ugly mother fucking dumb ass troll looking bitch"... and later on talks about how he would love to smack the baby's mom in the face.Oh and about smoking blunts... Maybe I'm crazy?, but if you were my baby's daddy, you just gave me a million and a half more reasons to not let you see your son... on top of the million I probably already have. Maybe your lame ass self should take some responsibility, get a job, clean up your act and obviously your mouth, and then try to see your kid.... grow up.

3. Gas Prices
Now for a more calm, but just as evenly aggravating situation. These evil gas prices. I thought this oh so wonderful president that we re elected into office was supposed to fix this problem? Well I'm pretty sure that my gas prices have continued to go up and I'm not seeing any sign of it stopping. At the end of 2012, I'm almost positive I was paying about 3.40 a gallon (which is still ridiculous) but now I'm paying, at the least 4.05 a gallon. Wow thank you Obama!






alright.
I feel a little better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts