Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

6 Months of Deployment

We are five-six months through deployment now.
Have I mentioned that this has NOT gotten easier?!
Everything keeps going wrong and let's just flat out say I'm STRESSSED.

A few weeks ago I had to take my happy butt back on up to New York because they refused to send me my marriage license through the mail and I needed it to get my new social security card of which I needed to switch my aide certification of which I needed to start work... Talk about complicated. I am now wallowing in the pain of being broker than broke since gas has inched it's way up to $4 a gallon and I drive a tank. Story of my life right? right.

Well now that I got that mini rant off my chest..

THERE HAS BEEN TALK OF CHRIS COMING HOME EARLY!!
yes, seriously.
Do I count on it?
Negative.
Why?
Because it's the army.

But... It still makes me hopeful.
I need this stud back in my home (:


If you haven't yet, head over to the Military Blog Directory 
and link up your blog!



6 comments:

  1. Wah.... I hate this for you. And I may be joining you soon. And I'm so stressed about it :( Deployments SUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that the rumors turn out to be true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed that he comes home early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, hoping it all works out sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww…deployments! That is a lot of stressful stuff. I hope things get a little easier. And that rumor ends up being true! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your through Erin's Cincinnati Blate post. I'm a fellow Ohio blogger and love finding local bloggers! Thinking of you and your Hubby- I've had several friends and family members in the service and I can't begin to imagine how difficult deployment must be. Lots of love! <3

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts