Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day!




I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day yesterday. It happened to be my very first Mother's Day!
Christopher let me sleep in, which felt AMAZING, and then he made me breakfast in bed.
He bought me gorgeous yellow roses and a bag of Reese Mini's and then later we went out
to dinner at Red Lobster. The day was absolutely perfect (:




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Shout out to my mother;

for being so awesome (:
We've been through A LOT.
We've had our ups and downs.
but I wouldn't trade her for anyone else.
She has taught me everything I know.
She has been there whenever I needed someone.
She's gorgeous.
She's goofy.
she's flat out the best mom in the world.




1. How did you feel the moment you found out you were pregnant with me?  
The way every mother feels – just amazed to think something awesome is growing inside me!

2. Was I a wonderful surprise or carefully planned?  
Wonderful surprise.

3.What was the most challenging time in my childhood? why?
 When we moved from Fairfield to Hamilton, the school was so much different and we both cried when I took you to school the first day, you didn’t want to stay and I didn’t want to leave you.  Remember you kept getting bad grades in English because of the different ways Fairfield taught you to print? After that you fell in love with the school and I could hardly get you away from it!  LOL!

4. Did you worry more about me as a child or now that I am an adult?
  Definitely as an adult – you’re so far away and I don’t know what you’re doing and I never can help out when you need something.

5. What was one thing you thought was deeply important when I was a baby that you now realize did not matter at all?
  I was always afraid that you and the boys would not get along but now I can see that I didn’t need to worry.  You all three have the same feelings as I do – your all three brother and sister and it doesn’t matter that you have a different father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts