Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Little Truths.

The Oh so wonderful Becca over at Faith Love & Babies tagged me in her recent post asking me to tell a few truths about myself. Of course I am more than willing to do so (: but before I do, I must tell you Becca has helped me SOOO much with my blog. She has pretty much taught me everything I know on here. Funny story? We went to high school together! But never really got to know each other. I totally regret that now. Anyways, Becca is an army wife just like me. She is an amazing mother to her little boy Wyatt, who is adorable I must add, and I can't forget a fur-mommy too. If you haven't seen her blog, definitely go check her out!

Definitely.. I say that word too much.




I have completely spoiled my dog WAYY too much. I treat him like he is my child and it's kind of ridiculous. It's gotten to the point where I can't even punish him when he does something wrong. I about bawl my eyes out when my husband does. I need to get him ready for when the baby comes, and not give him so much attention, but he is just too stinkin' cute to resist. I'll regret it later.

As much as I express that I hate moving, I think I secretly love it. I moved around A LOT when I was growing up. Like a different house every couple years. And now that I have been out on my own, I've lived in three different states. Soon to be four. It's a pain in the ass to physically move, but I mean seeing new places and meeting new people is fun (: maybe that's my addiction.

I over think things too much. I'm really good at taking something someone says to me and making a million different meanings for it. Or taking something that happens and turning it into a complete different situation. Such a terrible trait of mine, but I am working on changing that.

I was seriously all about the going out life. Like I constantly had to be doing something with someone. I couldn't stand just having a night to myself. But recently I've found to enjoy the little times I have. The lazy nights at home, enjoying a movie, and cuddling with the most important man/men (Chris, Cayden, Thor) in my life. 

I have this lingering desire to get super in shape and have that "hot body" everyone dreams off. But my lack of motivation and laziness always takes over. I can literally roll out of bed, get dressed to work out, be half way out the door, and then realize that an episode of The Following is recorded, and I HAVE to watch it.

I truly believe that getting married was one of the best decisions of my life. I love my husband more than words can explain and I love where our life is going. Even when the days get rough, It's extremely comforting to know that I will always have someone by my side.


I've tagged.... Jennifer , Breanna , Courtney , Alex , and Julie

4 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. Please continue with it :) It makes me want to start one sometimes Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I would even make it to the door! Haha! I love your blog and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ashley! This is so fun! I can't wait to do it too! Thank you so much for tagging me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts